CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunway Pyramid with Priscy...♥

Well...

today...was so ...tired...
haha...
i was going to Sunway...
then... priscy say want to come my house and take her charger...
since had left at my house for 2 week...
so...
she came then her mom said they are going to Ba Shen...
but priscy dun wan to go..
then we go to Sunway Pyramid together lox...
then just me and her...
then we when to eat Zanmai Sushi...
just ate RM 46++
cause it was so full...
hahaaa....~~
then we when to take *da tou tie*
take 2 times...
hahaaaaaaa.....
recieve zhi wei sms...said she coming to meet me...
then...
zhi wei,poh khey n xin jun come up and meet me...
just chat a little then go liao...
hahaaa....
then walk walk walk...
about 3 30 go back...
cause i was so tired...



spot something ??

OH GOSH !!! what that reaction ??


Well...that is xxx


This will remain our friendship...~~~


Best Friends....

erm................................................................


erm...ntg to say.. XD



outside the shopping mall...*ntg to do*


so swt...but priscy quite preety...

speechless...


Yeah...The Sashimi Salad...I love it ~

Where are you looking at ??
Priscy...When you'r gone... I will Be missing you...
You make me become sad...
well...
We Just have to cry together !!!
haha...XD

miss you lot !!!
Mwah !!
Hope to see you sooonnn.....
xoxo,
[A]Licia™♥

0 comments: