CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Really Miss You all GUYS !!!

4 of them ... * i Miss you all *



mE and Eliza


Me and Simon


Me and Isabelle ...


They had when back to australia...
I Really MISS them so much !!!
I want to go to australia...
I miss the last whole week....
those dayzz we been together...
thank god they leave their e-mail to us...
so we can chat together...
i just chat with Simon ...
wahaha....
he was so please....
I hope this year can go to Australia when my PMR is over....!!!!
I wish I can go there and meet them and meet my uncle !!!
and other relative at there.... !!!!
I was happy to get along with you all....
all those time we been together...
haha...
c you all soooooooon !!!!
I love isabelle looking at the pond...



eliza....

Isabelle....



while they eating ... wahaha~~
miss you all...
xoxo,
AL

0 comments: