CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Went shopping !!! With frends.....

Went to Sunway Pyramid today...
with my frend....~~~
Priscy and Sarah ...

We went to sing karaoke @ red box...

That red *box* really like a box !!
it was so small.....
it is worst then Neway...zzz


prisy>>me>>sarah


priscy>>me>>sarah


me>>Sarah

after that ... we went to DIVA *London*
and bought a BFF necklace...
it was RM 33 only....

then .. we went to Roxy and bought a Key strings....
It just RM 19.90 ...
It was so cheap....
then... went to KITHCHEN and shop...
there had alot of cloths....
we took some pictures....
we went to Asian Avenue...
took Big head picture...
haha....~~~
and also bought a Key chain...
3 of ours....
having tea time at Starbucks ....

went to PADINI and bought clothes.....
each of us bought the same one...
me and priscy same...colour...
keke^^
then about 6pm went home....
while waiting for my mom...~~~
xoxo,
Alicia~

0 comments: