CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Book Fairr......


WOOOOOOOOO~~
When to the BOOk Fair today ~~
hehe^^
bouht 2 new chinise Novel...*love story*
then went to the english section..
the author of Mr Midnight ...
well...last time i got read his novel...
quite intersting....
so... i told my mom about that..
then my dad say ok ahh..
buy lah ...
then i buy lor...
hahaaaaa....~~~
also get his autograph....
*my front hair !!! i hate it !!!*
The autograph....
he is so Friendly...~~~
then also bought the whole series of Twilight !
yahooo.....
but must after PMR only can read !!
T_T!!
I'm so tired now...
walk the whole book fair...
But we bought alot of books...
hahaaaa.....*not for study*
k that for today.....
Byeee...
Hey...I miss you !!



0 comments: