CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What a dayzz... BAD LUCK ~

today ...
was so BAD luck ~
I was having my exam~ KH
then ...
finish adi..
we go and take our bags...
then ...
my bag had LOST !!!
omg !!
my ROXY BAG !!!
i cry out ... my tear just rushing out...
that i can't control !!
I was so shock zzzz....
then ofcause tell teacher loxx...
then ... donno why ...
felt so sad....
my folio inside the bag...
have to do it again !
haizz...
got back home...
call my mom and told her what happen ...
thank god..
she dindt scold me....
just say nevermind...
just bag....
ntg inside...just got some refence book...and folio ..
book can buy again~
that all...
then ...
she say buy another bag next time ~
haha~...
but still down loxx..
that bag very cute one ahh ...
donno still got sold anot ??
haizz....
What a dayzzzzzzzzz~~~

so ... by 5:30...
call christina ...
when to her house to do loxx...
haizzz....
until now....
just 1 hour ++

and...
have to thanks to all my frends...
thx for concern about me....
and call me or sms me also...
thx...
is very touch ...
k...lah ...
no mood....

toodles~

0 comments: