CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I love SHOPPING !!!!

well...~

today morning... go to church ...
then ... about 11: 30...
my mom ask me want to go to Mid valley anot...
then .. ofcause i want to go...
I want to buy my BAG !!!
but then ... my dad and sis so lazy ... dun want to go...
so.. i force my mom to go loxx...
then she say .. ok lah ....
then off we go !!!
wakaka~!
Arrive at mid valley...
go to the shop... then choose the bag i want...
all those bag so flower...
not really like it...
then i found a plain one...
and is black colour...
quite ok lah ....
so buy lox...
then my mom say got cloth ... can buy wor...
then choose loxx...
find for a long time...
cause i dun like yellow colour...or shoking pink....
i want grey , black , brown or white lo...
then find find find...
finnaly found one ...
haha...
*sarah said this shirt nice*
keke^^
then when home liao...
my sis say the bag so plain ... last time that one nicer...
*speechless*
later that night ....
chat with sarah ...
we are planting to go sunway when pricy come back ...
so plan until crazy adi...
or maybe she come my house to discuss...
since we are in holidayzzzz~~~
aswell come loxx...
i'm so bored !!
ntg to do ....
everyday on so seinzzz....
cant wait till that dayzzz...
hope this can pass faster during the holidayzz....
and PMR ~
IS COMMING !!!!
VERY SOON !!!
haizz....
study loxx...
just finish exam still have to study meh ??
aiyo !!!
stress lah ~~~~
whatever lah ...
dun care 1st...
later oni study ....
wakaka~~~
about wat had happen in school on last wednesday ...
thx all my frend ... u all are so caring ~~~
Thanks.......~~~
holidayz now...
miss all my frends and classmate ....
Wish to see you all SOON !!!
love you all....
toodles~

0 comments: