CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

失望~ *EMO*

What is your reaction today ???
Keep seeing my eyes....
When u're looking at me ...My tears is going to rush out.......
Ur reaction like got alot of things to tell me ....
but....i just stand at the side of you....
but u didnt have a word spills out from ur mouth....
i cant feel that kind of feelings last time i have ...
i really thought u will have something to tell me .....
but.....
u let me disssapointed~
I'm really very dissappointed in you....
the first time ......
cant even imagine.....
i'm still cant forget the scene i'm looking yesterday ....
u did that infront of me ......
maybe just wan to test me ....
but.... u hurt me .... n ....
i'm injured now....

NOw ....i;m hurt....injured.....
What could i do ???
Dun bother it ???
haiz.....
tears is rushing out ......

......................................................................................................
xoxo,
Alicia~*EMO*

0 comments: